Steven Kong Mun Hoe
Bachelor of Architecture, Curtin University of Technology, Perth Australia.
Steven graduated with a Bachelor of Architecture from Curtin, Australia and has been heavily involved in commercial and residential projects throughout Malaysia for over 10 years. As the company's operations and technical director, he is responsible for ensuring quality and optimal delivery to our clients.
He takes a hands-on role in guiding our projects from start to finish, tackling all technical issues that arise to ensure each and every project is delivered on time.
2001 - Arkipac Sdn Bhd joint venture with Allan Jackson Cttlier(Aust)
- Binjai Condominium Development, KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
2003 - SA Architects Sdn Bhd
- Leno Headquater cum Warehouse Project, Kota Damansara
- 3 Storey Shop Offices Development, Bandar Baru Bangi
- 6 Storey Condominium Development, Kajang Utama
- Low COst Housing Development, Kemuning Utama
- Proposed Indian Primary School, Kemuning Utama
- Extension and Renovation for MBSSKL, Kuala Lumpur
2006 - Zaini Dubus Richez Sdn Bhd
- Design Review and Improvement for MK10, Mont' Kiara
- Design of 4 Units of Penthouse for MK10, Mont' Kiara
- Design Review and Improvement for One Kiara Condominium, Mont' Kiara